Recreational Dress Code
- No jewelry will be allowed in class.
- If the dancer has ballet class, they are expected to be dressed for ballet for the entire days classes.
- Time will not be permitted to change clothing or hair.
- Any sort of dance outfit such as a body suit, tights and skirt or tutu. Little dancers should be excited to get dressed for class!
- Shoes: Pink Ballet slippers or Gymnastic slippers and black patent leather tap shoes.
- Body suit (any colour) with dance tights. Short wrap style ballet skirt optional.
- Pink leather ballet slippers.
- Hair: Hair must be secured in a classical ballet bun using both a hair net and bobby/hair pins. Short hair must be secured out of the face with either pins or a hair band.
- Fitted Athletic clothing such as leggings, yoga pants or shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- Jazz: Black Jazz shoes
- Tap: Black tap shoes- please consult with teacher or director prior to purchase.
- Hair: Hair must be secured in a high pony tail or bun. Short hair must be secured out of the face with either pins or a hair band.
- Loose fitting, comfortable clothing, such as sweatpants and a t-shirt. Non-marking, indoor shoes, which are used for dance class only.
- Hair: Hair must be secured out of face, with a hair elastic or head band.